Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tracking My Tresses -- Growth Check

I've only started my hair journey in December and since then I've stuck to my regimen like glue and my hair has been thriving and thriving baby. I've never seen it this healthy--never, ever. I'm a proud hairlista right now. (if you're on hairlista profile is Mrs. B). I just hope I can remain consistent with my tresses so they can continue to flourish.

What I've learned so far through my journey, is that at this point, I know my hair. It took a lot of researching, patience and being super involved, trial and error but I've gained the patience and confidence to continue on. I will admit I did have a set back early on and because I researched I knew exactly how to repair the problem asap. I know exactly what my hair loves and hates. I understand how it reacts to certain products and can determine if should continue with the use.

Top Box: August 2011

Bottom left Box: Jan 12

Bottom Middle Box: Feb 12

Bottom Right Box: Mar 12

To recap, my hair goal is to gain knowledge about my hair and nurture it back to health without relaxing for one year.  You can review regimen in my hair regimen tabs. It's a very simple regimen, but I believe the products I am using is key to this thriving stage.

No comments: