Friday, June 8, 2012

Co-Wash Day

So yesterday I co-washed, I rarely ever co-wash, but I want to get rid of my Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner. I'm really not feeling it as a deep conditioner (DC) so I'm trying to find ways to get rid of it, so I co-washed with it yesterday. I must say, it was not bad -- at all! I've tried co-washing before and I didn't fall in love with my hair like most of the rave reviews on these hair sites, but CON Nourishing Conditioner did a really good job. My hair feels uber soft and manageable and I like it! My hair doesn't look moisturized as I thought, but it certainly feels like it though. If that makes sense?

So I used the CON Nourishing Conditioner, my last wash I let the conditioner sit in my hair a bit while I got so fresh and so clean.  Rinsed with coolish-warm water.

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Leave In (my hair loves this)

Jamaican Black Castor Oil for my scalp.















My hair was amazingly soft almost like baby hair soft. I thought I was Indian for a second. lol. It was soooo manageable, and I have a lot of new growth happening. I added some aloe vera juice and my Aphogee leave -in. Detangling was a breeze.



















Then I air dried. Lots of frizz going on. At this part of the air drying I added my Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter moisturizer and my Biolage Hair Milk which helps tame down the frizz.

About 80% air dry I blow dried on cool air, I applied grapeseed oil then flatironed.Grapeseed Oil is good to be used as a heat protectant. And here's the end result. Not bad right?

No comments: